Chalet Matine Apartments, Morzine
Situated on the piste, opposite the Pleney gondola and the Hotel les Champs Fleuris , this beautifully decorated Savoyard chalet enjoys an unbeatable location. The three apartments all have stunning views of the surrounding slopes. Guests may use the pool and sauna at the Champs Fleuris free of charge.
Features - Chalet Matine Apartments, Morzine
- Superb location on the piste and opposite the Pleney gondola
- The centre of Morzine is just 1 minute's walk (100m) away with its good selection of shops, bars and restaurants
- Apartment guests are welcome to use the facilities of the Champs Fleuris including the pool, sauna, Turkish bath, fitness room and lounge bar free of charge
- Open kitchen with oven, hotplates, fridge, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker and toaster
- Satellite TV
- South facing terrace
- Garage (included).
Accommodation - Chalet Matine Apartments, Morzine
2-room Apartment (A5) - sleeps 2-5 Lounge area with three sofa beds and separate twin bedroom. Bathroom and separate wc. N.B. Only suitable for 2 adults and 3 children (under 12yrs) or 3 adults (ie. not 4 or 5 adults).
4-room Apartment (B7) - sleeps 4-7 Lounge area with two sofa beds and separate twin bedroom. Bathroom and separate wc. Two additional twin bedrooms each with en suite shower and wc. Please note: Suitable for 7 adults or 6 adults and 2 children.
All apartments have open kitchen with oven, hotplates, fridge, dishwasher, kettle, coffee-maker and toaster, hairdryer, safe, satellite TV, fireplace, south-facing terrace, garage (included, but must be pre-booked).
Included Bed linen, towels, firewood and local taxes. Garage parking.
Local Expenses Refundable deposit (cash or credit card) on arrival.
Meals - Chalet Matine Apartments, Morzine
- Self catering
- Pre-bookable evening meal option available at Les Champs Fleuris with a supplement for New Year gala dinner