Chalet Nomis, Morzine
This charming wooden chalet is a welcome addition to our chalet programme. The chalet is virtually brand new and designed to offer comfortable accommodation in the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area. The large sunny open-plan lounge is split in to two areas, one with satellite TV/DVD and the other with comfy sofas and fireplace with the dining area in between. There is a large south-facing terrace with wonderful views of the Nyon piste.
The chalet is located in a quiet wooded area of Morzine but conveniently located on the ski bus route to the lifts about 5 minutes' ride away. The buses leave here every 15 minutes and we also offer a complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts in Morzine at the beginning and the end of the skiing day.
Bedrooms are well appointed each with their own en suite bathroom. Twin rooms have shower whilst triple rooms have a corner bath with shower attachment. There is also a heat adjustable wooden sauna with adjacent shower, perfect for relaxing in after a full day on the slopes.
Features - Chalet Nomis, Morzine
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts
- 5 minutes' ride to the ski lifts
- Ski bus stop just outside
- Lovely traditional chalet close by the Chalets Coeur and Vache d’Or
- Large south-facing terrace with wonderful views
- Spacious and airy lounge area
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Nomis, Morzine
- Entrance and ski & boot room, sauna and shower
- Room 1: Double with shower/wc
- Open-plan lounge and dining area with large balcony
- Room 2: Double with shower/wc
- Room 3: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds bath/wc*
- Room 4: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds bath/wc*
- Room 5: Twin with shower/wc
*Triple rooms are recommended for a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child only
Meals - Chalet Nomis, Morzine
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.