Chalet Savoy, Morzine
Our short break village centre catered Chalet Savoy is perfectly located for the Super Morzine ski lift with its fast link to Avoriaz and the Portes du Soleil. This Morzine catered chalet is only three minutes walk from the centre of the village.
Chalet Savoy is situated in the perfect location for village and lifts, offering great food and hospitality and service.
Ideal for families, groups, couples and singles. It has a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere offering everything you would want from your perfect alpine holiday
A stylish modern chalet with traditional features. A spacious lounge with stunning views of the Pleney, relaxing sofas, a large plasma screen to watch movies or sport. A dining room with equally stunning views where you’ll be served wonderful food. An après ski bar which is always a favourite location for party games and quizzes.
All rooms are en-suite, individually styled with white Egyptian cotton bed linen, throws, fluffy towels and l’Occitane toiletries.
Modern day ski essentials of sauna, massage, equipement hire delivery to chalet and boot warmers have not been forgotten. There is WiFi throughout the chalet.
Features - Chalet Savoy, Morzine
- Our short break chalet
- Short breaks and ski weekends available
- 50m from Super Morzine Ski lift to ski the Portes du Soleil
- 300m from village centre for shops, bars, restaurants and the Pléney lifts for the Nyon/Les Gets ski area.
- stylish and traditional chalet
- prices based on 2 persons sharing room on chalet-board basis
- in winter this an ADULT ONLY (12+) chalet in the winter although under twelves are welcome during Christmas, New Year, February half term and Easter holidays
- Wednesday night is usually chalet night off
- in winter normal changeover day is Sunday with short breaks sometimes available
- in summer arrive and leave any day, with a minimum stay of 4 nights
- Bike storage
- DVD library
- External parking
- In-house masseuese
- In-house ski fitting
- Music docking station
- Ski locker
- UK TV channels
- Close to lifts
- Exclusive to Ski Morzine
- Ideal for bikers
- Multi-Pass Member
- Short breaks
- Summer holidays
- Village centre
- Winter holidays
Accommodation - Chalet Savoy, Morzine
8 twin bedrooms, 1 triple bedroom, 2 family rooms sleeping 4 persons, 2 single bedrooms
All rooms are en-suite, individually styled some with balcony
- Room 2: rear facing, single, en-suite bathroom with WC and near to bar
- Room 3: rear facing, twin, en-suite bathroom with WC
- Room 4: rear facing, twin, en-suite bathroom and separate WC
- Room 5: side facing, single, en-suite shower room with WC
- Room 6: rear facing, twin, en-suite bathroom with WC and balcony
- Room 7: rear facing family suite: twin plus 2 single beds in alcove, en-suite bathroom separate WC and balcony
- Room 8: rear facing, twin, en-suite shower room with WC and balcony
- Room 9: front facing, twin, en-suite shower room with WC and balcony
- Room 10: side facing, triple with velux/skylight window, en-suite shower room and WC
- Room 11: rear facing, twin, en-suite shower and separate WC, balcony
- Room 12: rear facing quad with mezzanine, en-suite shower room with WC, balcony. Not suitable for children under 3
- Room 14: rear facing, twin, en-suite shower, separate WC and balcony
- Room 15: front facing, twin, en-suite shower room with WC
Meals - Chalet Savoy, Morzine
Good food is an essential ingredient of every chalet. From the welcoming glass of bubbly and appetising canapés on your first evening, chef sets the tone for a week of mouth-watering cuisine.
Your day starts with a breakfast, including French bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and a choice of eggs or porridge if you prefer; all served with fruit juice, cereals, yoghurt, freshly baked bread, croissants, jams, and a selection of teas and coffee. Or if you are feeling indulgent or for that special occasion then there is always champagne on offer.
When you return from skiing, afternoon tea will be waiting for you with wonderful freshly baked cakes, bread, jam, tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
In winter, aperitifs and canapés are followed by a four course dinner which includes delicious local cheeses, and all complemented by a selection of quality French wines.
There is always one night off per week when you are free to explore the large number of Morzine restaurants who provide a great choice of local food to suit all tastes and budgets
- in winter there is a choice of cooked and buffet breakfast whilst in the summer a continental buffet breakfast is provided
- winter afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, bread & jams, tea, coffee, hot chocolate
- ski aperitif/pre-dinner drinks & canapés
- in the winter a four course dinner with wine on six nights is provided. Whilst in the summer we offer a 3-course evening meal with wine on 6 nights
- in the winter we include return minibus transfer to Geneva Airport, can be arranged (extra cost) in the summer
- in the summer - 2€ multi-pass available to our guests