Chalet Savoy, Morzine
Chalet Savoy is situated in the perfect location for village and lifts, offering great food and Ski Morzine hospitality and service. Ideal for families, groups, couples and singles. It has a wonderful relaxed happy party atmosphere and has everything you would want from your perfect alpine holiday.
Features - Chalet Savoy, Morzine
- Dining room
- Superb service and hospitality
- WiFi throughout
- Heated ski/boot room
- Complimentary ski escorting on certain days
- Massage room
- Front rooms have views of the Pleney
- Return minibus transfers from Geneva airport included in price to meet any flight
- Private free parking
- Local taxes included
Accommodation - Chalet Savoy, Morzine
A stylish modern chalet with traditional features. A spacious lounge with stunning views of the Pleney, relaxing sofas, a large plasma screen to watch movies or sport. A dining room with equally stunning views where you’ll be served wonderful food. An après ski bar which is always a favourite location for party games and quizzes. All rooms are en-suite, individually styled with white Egyptian cotton bed linen, throws, fluffy towels and l’Occitane toiletries. Modern day ski essentials of sauna, massage, equipement hire delivery to chalet and boot warmers have not been forgotten. There is WiFi throughout the chalet.
All rooms are en-suite, individually styled, WiFi throughout, some with balcony.
- Room 3: rear facing, twin, en-suite bathroom with WC
- Room 4: rear facing, twin, en-suite bathroom and separate WC
- Room 5: side facing, single, en-suite shower room with WC
- Room 6: rear facing, twin, en-suite bathroom with WC and balcony
- Room 7: rear facing family suite: twin plus 2 single beds in alcove, en-suite bathroom separate WC and balcony
- Room 8: rear facing, twin, en-suite shower room with WC and balcony
- Room 9: front facing, twin, en-suite shower room with WC and balcony
- Room 10: side facing, triple with velux/skylight window, en-suite shower room and WC
- Room 11: rear facing, twin, en-suite shower and separate WC, balcony
- Room 12: rear facing quad with mezzanine, en-suite shower room with WC, balcony. Not suitable for children under 3
- Room 14: rear facing, twin, en-suite shower, separate WC and balcony
- Room 15: front facing, twin, en-suite shower room with WC
Please note: Wednesday is the staff night off.
Meals - Chalet Savoy, Morzine
Good food is an essential ingredient of every chalet. From the welcoming glass of bubbly and appetising canapés on your first evening chef sets the tone for a week of mouth-watering cuisine.
Your day starts with a breakfast, including French bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and a choice of eggs or porridge if you prefer; all served with fruit juice, cereals, yoghurt, freshly baked bread, croissants, jams, and a selection of teas and coffee. Or if you are feeling indulgent or for that special occasion then there is always champagne on offer.
When you return from skiing, afternoon tea will be waiting for you with wonderful freshly baked cakes, bread, jam, tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
Aperitifs and canapés are followed by a four course dinner which includes delicious local cheeses, and all complemented by a selection of quality French wines. But, Saturday night is Gala Dinner night at the Chalet Savoy with a seven course menu to delight your taste buds.
Christmas Day and New Years Eve menus are also special to get the festive season under-way.
Please note: The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.