Hotel Florimontane - Morzine, France
This comfortable hotel is an ideal choice for keen skiers and families alike. It has a great location with skiing from the Pleney piste and benefits from a sauna, steam room and whirlpool to relax in at the end of the day. Studios have basic kitchen facilities with a local charge and there is a Kids Club during school holidays providing fun and games during the day and evenings and accompaniment to ski school.
Features - Hotel Florimontane, Morzine
- Lounge & Bar with fireplace
- Games room with pool table
- 50m from Le Pléney ski lift and from the resort centre
- The ski bus stop is in front of the hotel
- Sauna, Hammam and Jacuzzi
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Children’s club (3 to 12 yrs) during school holidays
- Evening entertainment
- Car park
Accommodation - Hotel Florimontane, Morzine
Simply furnished twin bedrooms all have bath or shower and wc and TV.
Studios sleeping 3-4 people have twin beds and bunk beds (min age 6yrs for top bunk).
Children under 12 can not stay in a room without an adult.
The studios all have basic kitchen facilities (two hotplates, fridge and mini-oven suitable for preparing snacks, light lunches) with a supplement payable locally for their use.
Meals - Hotel Florimontane, Morzine
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meals with choice for each course and wine included
- Some themed and Savoyard speciality menus
- The starter, cheese and dessert/fruit are served buffet style