Eiger Hotel - Mürren, Switzerland
Conveniently located for the resort amenities and skiing, the Eiger is a popular hotel with good facilities and enjoys great views of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains. Run by the charming Stähli family who make all guests very welcome. Just 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the centre of the village. Allmenhubel funicular for the skiing is approx. 5 minutes' walk (500m) away.
The hotel is directly opposite the station for the mountain train to Lauterbrunnen for access to Wengen.
Features - Eiger Hotel, Mürren
- Pool, jacuzzi and sauna (free), massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Comfortable lounge
- Bar with evening music
- Spacious dining room with panoramic mountain views
- Rustic à la carte restaurant
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Sledges available (free)
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
Accommodation - Eiger Hotel, Mürren
All rooms are comfortably-furnished with bath, cable TV, telephone, radio, safe and hairdryer.
Standard rooms are north-facing.
Superior rooms are south-facing with lovely views and balcony.
2-roomed suites also have minibar and are available on request.
Meals - Eiger Hotel, Mürren
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of main course
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included