Activehotel Bergkönig, Neustift
The Activehotel Bergkönig, which is run by the attentive Siller family, is well known for its high standards of food and service. This popular superior 4 star hotel is spacious, elegant and comfortable, with extensive leisure facilities and a wonderful outdoor sun terrace with panoramic views.
Features - Activehotel Bergkönig, Neustift
- Comfortable lounge
- South-facing panoramic terrace/café
- Non-smoking residents' restaurant
- Smoker's stube
- Leisure area with indoor pool, saunas and steam room (free), massage and beauty treatments (paylocally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
Accommodation - Activehotel Bergkönig, Neustift
28 Standard rooms under the eaves have shower; 'Zwölfer' eaves rooms are larger with bath or shower, seating area and balcony. 'Zwölfer superior' rooms are larger still with bath and shower, lounge area and panoramic south-facing balcony. All rooms have cable TV, telephone, safe, radio, minibar and hairdryer.
Meals - Activehotel Bergkönig, Neustift
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with three choices of main course plus salad buffet
- Weekly farmer's, Italian or dessert buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included