Ski holidays for the NEW Club Med Grand Massif Samoens resort are now on sale! For 3 days only you can enjoy a guaranteed 15% off all inclusive packages for winter 2017/18. Prices start at £1369 pp and include all food and drinks, lift pass, ski/snowboard lessons, flights, transfers and more.
The resort has been built on a cliff edge with outstanding 360 degree views of the surrounding mountains and will be ski in – ski out so guests can make the most of the fantastic ski area. Le Grand Massif is made up of 5 villages – Flaine, Les Carroz, Morillon, Sixt and Samoens, linked by 265 km of slopes including:
- 20 green runs
- 64 blue runs
- 50 red runs
- 14 black runs
The ski area is large and diverse making it perfect for groups with different experience levels.
Club Med Grand Massif Samoëns will be the new flagship family property which will include loads of speciality features for families and children of all ages including:
- The full range of Club Med kids’ clubs – Baby Club (4 – 23 months old), Petit Club (2-3 years old), Mini Club (4-10 years old), Club Med Passworld (11-17 years).
- Specific kids area in the restaurant
- Specific area in the ski and boot room
- 2 pools (inside pool and outside pool)
- Sauna and Hammam
- Luxury spa by CARITA (extra cost)
- Main restaurant with 4 areas (La Riviere, Les Randonneurs, Les Sommets and La Prairie with the family area)
- Specialty restaurant (120 seats) with a delicatessen shop, wine cellar and lounge bar) which will host late breakfast, lunch, late lunch, dinner and after dinner drinks.
- Kids clubs
- Bar and lounge areas
- Snow playground
- Various room grades from Club to Suite