Gasthof Weissbacher, Auffach
Steeped in tradition, the Gasthof Weissbacher dates back over 200 years and was the first Gasthof in Auffach.
Run by mother and daughter team Eva and Susanna, you are assured a warm welcome and good food in a traditional
Features - Gasthof Weissbacher, Auffach
- In the centre of the village with the Schatzberg gondola just 2 minutes from the hotel
- Ski bus stop is 1 minute from the hotel for those wishing to ski the other areas of the Wildschönau valley
- Small reception
- Bar and various traditional wood-panelled stube
- Sun terrace
Accommodation - Gasthof Weissbacher, Auffach
Bedrooms: 25 Traditional, cosy Austrian twins in the old part of the building have shower, telephone, cable TV and hairdryer.
Meals - Gasthof Weissbacher, Auffach
- Good home cooked cuisine using local products
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meal with a choice of main dish
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.