Hotel Harfenwirt, Niederau, Austria
A great favourite with guests, the traditional Harfenwirt is run by our good friend Herbert Thaler who entertains weekly with his unconvential harp-playing in the nearby Gasthof Bichlwirt.
Features - Hotel Harfenwirt, Niederau
- Ideally located opposite Niederau's nursery slopes
- Only 5 minutes' walk (500m) from the centre with a ski bus stop outside
- Reception/lounge area
- Residents' restaurant
- à la carte stube
- Two bars, one with Sky Sports, BBC and ITV as well as internet café
- Leisure area with large indoor pool, saunas, steam room and jacuzzi (free); solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
Accommodation - Hotel Harfenwirt, Niederau
- Small twins with separate beds have shower, simply furnished standard Austrian twins* have bath and balcony
- Singles have shower.
- Larger superior rooms have bath, seating area and balcony.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, kettle and hairdryer.
*In certain locations, a twin is commonly accepted as referring to two separate mattresses and duvets contained in one large frame. Most hotels have rooms that will take an extra bed if required. These extra beds may be bunk beds, fold-away beds or sofa beds, but the suitability of these beds may depend on each individual. Where an extra bed is added this may limit the space available. Rooms with extra beds are still bookable for two person occupancy although, in this case, the hotelier may allocate a standard-sized twin bedded room without extra beds. Single rooms do not always match up either in size or facilities to twin bedded rooms, even when a supplement is paid.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel Harfenwirt, Niederau
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet
- Special Christmas and New Year dinners included