Hotel Harfenwirt, Niederau, Austria
This traditional, family-run hotel is situated on the piste directly opposite the Tennladen ski slopes and drag lift. A full refurbishment of the public areas and rooms, plus a new Wellness area and indoor pool was completed recently. The resort centre is 400m away and the ski bus stops outside.
Features - Hotel Harfenwirt, Niederau
- Reception/lounge area
- Residents' restaurant
- à la carte stube
- Two bars, one with Sky Sports, BBC and ITV as well as internet café
- Leisure area with large indoor pool, saunas, steam room and jacuzzi (free); solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
Accommodation - Hotel Harfenwirt, Niederau
Standard Rooms (2-3people): with Austrian twin and possible sofa bed, satellite TV, hairdryer, bath, wcand balcony.
Superior Rooms (2-3 people): Larger, superior Austrian twin rooms with a sofa bed in the sitting area are available at a supplement.
Single Rooms with bath or shower, wc and balcony available at no supplement.
Annexe rooms are situated 100m from the hotel in one of two buildings. All rooms have a fridge and balcony.
Meals - Hotel Harfenwirt, Niederau
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 course dinner with a choice of main and salad buffet taken in the main hotel
- Christmas & New Year meals included.