Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
Situated a 200m walk from the resort centre, and adjacent to the Gaisberg piste, this comfortable hotel is well positioned for quick access to the slopes and resort facilities, including ski school & ski kindergarten 250m away. Built in a traditional Tyrolean style, the Alpenland offers lots of character, a warm welcome and excellent cuisine.
Features - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
- Comfortable lounge with open fireplace
- traditional stüberl
- new cocktail bar and restaurant
- leisure area incorporating sauna, jacuzzi, solarium and massage (payable locally)
- bowling alley
- internet access
- terrace with lovely views
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
38 bedrooms. Twins have bath, junior suites (30m²) have bath and lounge area and sleep 2-4 . All rooms have cable TV, telephone, and hairdryer.
Meals - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course dinner with choice of 3 main courses plus salad buffet and cheese selections
- Christmas and New Year's Gala dinner included