Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
Situated a 200m walk from the resort centre, and adjacent to the Gaisberg piste, this comfortable hotel is well positioned for quick access to the slopes and resort facilities, including ski school & ski kindergarten 250m away. Built in a traditional Tyrolean style, the Alpenland offers lots of character, a warm welcome and excellent cuisine.
Features - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
- In an elevated position with skiing almost to the door and a new ski hire shop next door, the Alpenland has an excellent location
- The village centre is approx. 5 minutes' walk
- Comfortable lounge with open fireplace
- Traditional stüberl
- New cocktail bar and restaurant
- Leisure area incorporating sauna, Jacuzzi, solarium and massage (payable locally)
- Bowling alley
- Internet access
- Terrace with lovely views
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
38 Austrian twins have bath
larger superior rooms have bath, lounge area and balcony and sleep 2-4.
All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio and hairdryer.
Meals - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly starter and dessert buffet, speciality evening and afternoon cake buffet
- Special Christmas dinner and 6 course New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight buffet included (formal dress required)
- Special diets well catered for