Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
The small, family-run Alpenland is popular with our regular guests who appreciate the warmth and good hospitality of the Kieler family. The whole hotel is now non-smoking except for the cellar bar (evenings only).
Features - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
- In an elevated position with skiing almost to the door and a new ski hire shop next door, the Alpenland has an excellent location
- The village centre is approx. 5 minutes' walk
- Comfortable lounge with open fireplace
- Traditional stube
- Bar and restaurant
- New spa area including various saunas (1 textile), steam rooms, infrared loungers and relaxation room free
- massage (payable locally)
- Wi-Fi (pay locally)
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
- 38 Austrian twins have bath
- larger superior rooms have bath, lounge area and balcony and sleep 2-4.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly starter and dessert buffet, speciality evening and afternoon cake buffet
- Special 6 course Christmas dinner and 6 course New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight buffet included (formal dress required)
- Special diets well catered for