Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
The small, family-run Alpenland is popular with our regular guests who appreciate the warmth and good hospitality of the Kieler family. The whole hotel is now non-smoking except for the cellar bar (evenings only).
Features - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
Comfortable lounge with open fireplace; traditional stube;bar and restaurant;leisure area with sauna and steam room (FREE); jacuzzi, solarium and massage (pay locally); Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally); lift.
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
38 Austrian twins have bath
- larger superior rooms have bath, lounge area and balcony and sleep 2-4.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio and hairdryer.
Meals - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Special 6 course Christmas dinner and 6 course New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight buffet included (formal dress required)
- Special diets well catered for