5 Dec 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Half Board Hotel
Per Person (2 sharing)
- 250m from slopes
- 200m from town
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Satellite/Cable TV
Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
The small, family-run Alpenland is popular with our regular guests who appreciate the warmth and good hospitality of the Kieler family. The whole hotel is now non-smoking except for the cellar bar (evenings only).
Features - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
- In an elevated position with skiing almost to the door and a new ski hire shop next door, the Alpenland has an excellent location
- The village centre is approx. 5 minutes' walk
- Comfortable lounge with open fireplace
- Traditional stube
- Bar and restaurant
- New spa area including various saunas (1 textile), steam rooms, infrared loungers and relaxation room free
- massage (payable locally)
- Wi-Fi (pay locally)
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
- 38 Austrian twins have bath
- larger superior rooms have bath, lounge area and balcony and sleep 2-4.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel Alpenland, Obergurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly starter and dessert buffet, speciality evening and afternoon cake buffet
- Special 6 course Christmas dinner and 6 course New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight buffet included (formal dress required)
- Special diets well catered for
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 40
N, N/W, E
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- High altitude resort
- Good for families
- Lively après ski
- New To Skiing
- Tourist Office
Innsbruck (1h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort is closed for the season
Write a Review
Hotel Alpenland Reviews
Customer Average Rating
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.