Hotel Alpina- Sonnberg, Obergurgl, Austria
Just a few metres from the slopes giving easy access to the lifts and ski school meeting place, the hotel enjoys a quiet hillside location and superb views. Consisting of two wings connected by an underground corridor, the Sonnberg has older style rooms and the main building more modern ones. The luxurious Alpina combines excellent service and cuisine with extensive leisure facilities.
Features - Hotel Alpina- Sonnberg, Obergurgl
- Elegant lounge and bar with open fireplace
- traditional stube
- non-smoking residents' restaurant (mobile phones not allowed in public areas)
- Large leisure area with indoor pool, 3 jacuzzis, salt water steam room, 2 separate sauna areas (one with swimsuits permitted) and gym (FREE); beauty treatments, solarium and massage (payable locally);
- children's games room
- WI-FI internet access (pay locally)
- Children must be supervised by parents in public areas
Accommodation - Hotel Alpina- Sonnberg, Obergurgl
80. All rooms have FREE Wi-Fi internet access, digital TV with BBC, telephone, radio, safe, bathrobes, slippers, minibar and hairdryer.
Austrian twins (type A) have bath or shower. Spacious 2-room suits (type G) sleep up to 4 and have bath and balcony or terrace. Singles with bath or shower and balcony sleep up to 5 and are on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Alpina- Sonnberg, Obergurgl
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course gourmet dinner with 3 choices of main dish, plus salad buffet and cheese selection (smart casual wear required at all meal times including breakfast)
- Sunday breakfast with sparkling wine
- weekly speciality dinner
- Special Christmas/New Year gala dinners included (jacket and tie required)
- New Year brunch till midday