Hotel Alpina, Obergurgl, Austria
With skiing back to the door, the luxurious Hotel Alpina is situated in an enviable location directly above the town centre. The elegant lounge is the perfect place to enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail, and the hotel is renowned for its excellent cuisine. All of the bedrooms are spacious.
Features - Hotel Alpina, Obergurgl
- Quiet location
- 5 minutes walk to town centre
- Doorstep skiing
- Ski from door to ski school meeting point, or FREE shuttle bus for children and beginners
- Indoor swimming pool
- 'Alpina Mar' spa area with saunas, steam room, infrared cabin
- Whirlpools, fitness room, relaxation room with panoramic views and winter garden
- Extra charge for massage and solarium
- Bar and lounge
- Extra charge for games room with pool table and table tennis
- Children's playroom with toys
- FREE child supervision with lunch from 3 yrs (Sunday - Friday 9.30am-4.30pm and 7.00pm to 9.00pm)
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel Alpina, Obergurgl80 bedrooms
For 2 people on half board sharing a junior suite (37m² type C) with Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony. Superior junior suites (45m² type D) with separate WC are available at a supplement, as are rooms with private shower and whirlpool bath (55m² type E). Suites with separate bedroom and living room (58m² type F) are also available at supplement. All rooms and suites have private bath or shower, WC, bathrobes, hairdryer, minibar, baby listening service, internet link, safe, satellite TV and are non smoking.
Junior suite (type C) sleeps 4 people (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children)
Superior junior suite (type D) sleeps 4 people (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children)
Whirlpool room (type E) sleeps 5 people (max 3 adults or 3 adults and 2 children)
2 room suite (type F) sleeps 5 people (max 3 adults or 3 adults and 2 children)
All rooms consist of Austrian twin beds and sofa beds.
Meals - Hotel Alpina, Obergurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad and cheese buffets
- Weekly 6 course gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included (jacket and tie for men)
Please Note: Smart/casual dress required in dining room. Children must be 12 or above to use the spa area.