Hotel Alpina, Obergurgl, Austria
One of Obergurgl’s leading hotels, the luxurious Alpina offers discerning guests impeccable service and first-class cuisine. With a superb indoor spa area and elegant lounge & bar, there is a choice of rooms and suites both in the main building and in the inter-connected Sonnberg wing.
Features - Hotel Alpina, Obergurgl
- Elegant lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Traditional stube
- Non-smoking residents' restaurant (mobile phones not allowed in public areas)
- Large leisure area with indoor pool, 3 jacuzzis, salt water steam room, 2 separate sauna areas (one with swimsuits permitted)
- Gym (free)
- Beauty treatments, solarium and massage (payable locally)
- Children's games room
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Children must be supervised by parents in public areas
Accommodation - Hotel Alpina, Obergurgl
80 Bedroom: All rooms have free Wi-Fi internet access, digital TV with BBC, telephone, radio, safe, bathrobes, slippers, minibar and hairdryer.
Alpina Main Wing Junior Suites (type C 37m2) sleep up to 4 and have bath, lounge area and balcony.
Larger deluxe junior suites (type D 45m2) have bath, separate WC, lounge area and balcony.
Deluxe 2-room suites (type F 58m2) with separate bedroom, lounge, bath, shower and balcony are available on request.
Sonnberg Wing Austrian twins (type A) have bath or shower.
Spacious 2-room suites (type G) sleep up to 4 and have bath and balcony or terrace.
Singles with bath or shower and balcony sleep up to 5 and are on request.
Meals - Hotel Alpina, Obergurgl
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course gourmet evening meal with 4 choices of main dish, plus salad buffet and cheese selection (smart casual wear required at all meal times including breakfast)
- Sunday breakfast with sparkling wine, weekly speciality dinner
- Special Christmas/New Year gala dinners included (jacket and tie required)
- New Year brunch till midday
Please Note: Smart/casual dress required in dining room. Children must be 12 or above to use the spa area.