Hotel Austria - Obergurgl, Austria
In a great location close to the piste, Hotel Austria is the sister hotel of the interconnected Bellevue and is also owned by the friendly Steiner family. Traditionally furnished and typically Austrian, the ambience is relaxed and friendly with excellent levels of service, fine food and an extensive wine list. The whole hotel is non smoking.
Features - Hotel Austria - Obergurgl
- Location: In an elevated position just 500m from the village centre, the ski slopes are just a few metres away.
- The ski school meeting point is 200m away.
- Cosy bar and lounge area with open fireplace
- Residents’ and à la carte restaurants
- Sun terrace
- Leisure area with indoor and heated outdoor swimming pool, relaxation room with waterbeds, gym, separate area for adults only with steam rooms and jacuzzi free
- Beauty treatments, massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Shared facilities with interconnected Hotel Bellevue
- Wi-Fi free
- Heated outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Indoor jacuzzi
Accommodation - Hotel Austria - Obergurgl
- Junior suites sleep up to 4 and have bath and lounge area
- maisonette family suites are larger with bath, lounge area and balcony and sleep 2 adults and 2 children
- All rooms are comfortably furnished with satellite TV, telephone, radio, safe, internet access. Our prices are based on spacious junior suites
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Internet connection
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Austria - Obergurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet.
- Weekly gala dinner, farmers’ buffet and starter or dessert buffet.
- Special Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
- Smart casual wear required at all meal times.