Hotel Bellevue, Obergurgl
Popular with families, the Bellevue offers informal, comfortable accommodation and good leisure facilities. Run by the Steiner family, the hotel prides itself on its high standards of service and cuisine. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Features - Hotel Bellevue, Obergurgl
- In an elevated position with superb views
- Few metres from the slopes and a short walk from the village centre
- Comfortable lounge and bar
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Attractive indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and gym free
- Beauty treatments, massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Panoramic sun terrace
- Shared facilities of the interconnected Hotel Austria
- Wi-Fi internet access free
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel Bellevue, Obergurgl
- Austrian twins (type B1) have shower
- Junior suites (type B3) have shower, lounge area and south-facing balcony
- Studios (type B4) have bath and south-facing balcony
- 2-room suites (type B5) with separate bedroom have bath, lounge area and balcony and are ideal for families of 2-5.
- Singles have shower.
- All rooms have satellite TV, radio, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Bellevue, Obergurgl
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 main course choices plus salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner, Farmers' buffet, starter or dessert buffets
- Special Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Smart casual wear required at all meal times