Hotel Bergwelt , Obergurgl
As a member of the "Small Luxury Hotels of the World", the Hotel Bergwelt offers the highest standards of food and service. Located above the resort centre, it is perfect for those looking for peace and relaxation and has striking views across the mountains. The hotel lies on a ski path, giving direct access to the lifts. It's a 5 minute walk to the resort centre and ski bus stop or an 8 minute walk to the nearest ski lift and ski school.
Features - Hotel Bergwelt , Obergurgl
- Comfortable, circular bar/ lounge with open fireplace and panoramic views
- two residents’ restaurants (one elegant and stylish, the other cosy Tyrolean style)
- penthouse relaxation spa with indoor pool, small outdoor heated pool (36° salt-water), whirlpools, 5 saunas and steambaths, fitness room
- beauty salon (payable locally)
- internet access
- children's playroom
Accommodation - Hotel Bergwelt , Obergurgl
75. Austrian twins have bath
- Junior suites (type A3 or A4) also have balcony and lounge area.
- 2-room suites (type C1 or C2) have separate bedroom, lounge area and balcony.
- Twins for single occupancy with double beds have shower and seating area.
- All rooms have digital TV with BBC 1 and BBC 2, safe, radio, telephone, minibar, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer.
Meals - Hotel Bergwelt , Obergurgl
- Varied hot and cold buffet breakfast/brunch with sparkling wine and oysters
- Excellent 5 course gourmet evening meal with 4 choices of main course with soup, salad or dessert buffets plus cheese and fruit selection
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala with champagne, live music and midnight buffet included (jacket & tie required)
- Smart casual wear required at all meal times