Hotel Bergwelt , Obergurgl
With a special accent on good food and wine, this superior hotel is a member of the 'Small Luxury Hotels of the World'. Caringly run by the Falkner family, the Bergwelt offers panoramic views of the Ötz valley. a newly renovated luxurious leisure area, as well as weekly activities including wine and cocktail tastings.
Features - Hotel Bergwelt , Obergurgl
- Set Above the village
- 300m from the lifts and ski school meeting place
- It is possible to ski from 20m away down to the nearest lift
- Comfortable bar/lounge with open fireplace and panoramic views
- Residents' restaurants
- Luxurious leisure area with indoor pool and small outdoor pool, jacuzzi, family sauna (swimsuits permitted), separate ladies spa, classic spa with various steam rooms and saunas free
- Beauty treatments, massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Weekly wine and tasting (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel Bergwelt , Obergurgl
- 75 Austrian twins have bath and sleep up to 3
- Junior suites (type A3 or A4) also have balcony and lounge area and sleep to to 4.
- 2-room suites (type C1 or C2) have separate bedroom, lounge area and balcony and also sleep up to 4.
- Twins for single occupancy with double beds have shower and seating area.
- All rooms have digital TV, safe, radio, telephone, minibar, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Bergwelt , Obergurgl
- Varied hot and cold buffet breakfast/brunch with sparkling wine and oysters
- Excellent 5 course gourmet evening meal with 4 choices of main course with soup, salad or dessert buffets plus cheese and fruit selection
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala with champagne, live music and midnight buffet included (jacket & tie required)
- Smart casual wear required at all meal times