Hotel Crystal, Obergurgl
The Hotel Crystal is three interconnected buildings- the original Crystal building, the Hotel Crystal-Sportiv building opposite and a new wing adjacent connected by a covered bridge. This property boasts excellent cuisine and a superb location next to the Festkogl gondola and a 10 minute walk from the resort centre.
Features - Hotel Crystal, Obergurgl
- underground connection between Crystal building and Crystal-Sportiv building.
- comfortable lounge with cocktail bar and open fireplace
- a la carte and residents’ restaurants
- New spa centre with indoor/outdoor pool
- various saunas and steam rooms, gym (all free), beauty treatments and massages (payable locally) .
- the new wing will also house a small shopping centre, a sports shop, wine bar and cafe
- in-house ski hire shop
Families and Children:
- Baby minding on request
- Children’s playroom
- Special menus
Accommodation - Hotel Crystal, Obergurgl
rooms have satellite TV, radio, telephone and safeOriginal wing:
- Twins have bath and have seating area and balcony
- Singles have shower and some have balcony
- 2-room suites (type T1/44m² and type T2/50m² maisonette) take up to 4 people and have bath, lounge area and balcony.
- Superior rooms (35m²) have bath, separate WC, seating area and balcony
- Deluxe rooms (39m²) have bath, separate WC, lounge area and south-facing balcony and 2 sofa beds.
Meals - Hotel Crystal, Obergurgl
- First class cuisine and wine list.
- Varied hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4-course gourmet dinner with choice of 3 main courses plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Christmas and New Years eve gala dinners included