18 Apr 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
- 50m from slopes
- 1000m from town
- Fire Place
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Internet Access
- Steam Room/Bath
Hotel The Crystal, Obergurgl
The Crystal Hotel combines stylish and superior facilities with a ski-in/ski-out location, and now has a 4 star superior rating. Highlights include spacious designer rooms, a state-of-the-art spa and leisure area and a large comfortable bar and restaurant.
Features - Hotel The Crystal, Obergurgl
- A short walk from the centre with an ideal location next to the Festkogel gondola and ski hire shop, skiing to and from the Crystal is very easy.
- Our guests appreciate the direct connection from the ski room to the lift.
- Spacious lounge with bar and open fireplace
- à la carte and residents' restaurants
- Wine bar
- Weekly wine tasting (pay locally)
- Modern spa centre with indoor and outdoor pools
- Various saunas and steam rooms (swimsuits permitted)
- Gym free
- Beauty treatments, massages and solarium (pay locally)
- In-house ski hire shop
- Wi-Fi internet access free
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
Families and Children:
- Baby minding on request
- Children’s playroom
- Special menus
Accommodation - Hotel The Crystal, Obergurgl
- Standard Austrian twins in the main building sleep up to 3 and have bath or shower and seating area.
- Larger designer Classic Austrian twins in the new wing also sleep up to 3 and have bath, separate WC, lounge area and balcony.
- Recently renovated junior suites in the main building sleep up to 4 and have bath, separate lounge area, minibar and balcony or terrace (on request).
- Single rooms in the main building have shower.
- Standard twins are available for single use
- All rooms have digital TV with BBC1 and BBC2, radio, telephone, safe, bathrobes and hairdryer.
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel The Crystal, Obergurgl
- First class cuisine and wine list
- Varied hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course nouvelle-cuisine style evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly speciality evening
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner with live music included (jacket & tie required)
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 40
N, N/W, E
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- High altitude resort
- Good for families
- Lively après ski
- New To Skiing
- Tourist Office
Innsbruck (1h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: The best conditions can be found on the upper slopes
Write a Review
Hotel The Crystal Reviews
Customer Average Rating
Obergurgl March 2014 28/03/2014
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property. The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation
(unless otherwise stated) , with flights from Gatwick. Ski Pass is not included.
Prices shown are Per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.