Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl, Obergurgl
The Edelweiss & Gurgl is one of Obergurgl's leading hotels and is a great traditional favourite with guests who return annually. Owned by our good friends the Scheiber family, the Edelweiss offers high standards of cuisine and service as well as skiing to and from the door. With its perfect location next to the lifts and a ski & boot room leading directly onto the slopes as well as an extensive leisure area, all your needs are well catered for here.
Features - Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl, Obergurgl
- In the centre of the village next to the Hohe Mut and Rosskar lifts
- Comfortable lounge and bar with open fireplace in hunting-lodge style
- Conservatory (overlooking the Gaisberg lift) where drinks and lunches are served
- à la carte 'farmhouse' stube
- Leisure spa with indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and gym Free (no swimwear allowed in Spa area)
- Massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Large sun terrace
- Après-ski ice-bar
- In-house ski and sports shop
- Wi-Fi internet access in lobby free
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl, Obergurgl
- 130 Standard Austrian twins have bath or shower, those with south-facing balcony have bath or shower, those with south-facing balcony are smaller.
- Larger, superior rooms sleep up to 3 and have bath, separate WC and are north-facing, some with balcony.
- Superior rooms with south-facing balcony are slightly smaller and still sleep up to 3.
- Two-room suites sleeping 3-4 have separate bedroom, lounge area and north-facing balcony.
- Single rooms have bath or shower and south-facing balcony.
- All rooms have flat screen digital TV, radio, telephone, safe, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer.
- Our prices are based on Austrian twins
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl, Obergurgl
- Award winning cuisine and restaurant service
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast with display chef and 4 course evening meal with three choices of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Various weekly themed buffets
- Special Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (jacket & tie required)
- Smart casual wear required at all meal times including breakfast