Hotel Enzian, Obergurgl, Austria
This family-run hotel offers a cosy atmosphere, traditional décor and a great location a 5 min walk above the village centre and just 200m from ski school and ski kindergarten. This is one of the smallest four star properties in Obergurgl, ensuring a warm, friendly service to all its guests.
Features- Hotel Enzian, Obergurgl
- Free use of Wellness area with 2 saunas, steam room and spa bath
- Relaxation area
- Early suppers
- Special menus
- Free use of wellness area with two saunas, steam room, spa bath and relaxation area
- A selection of massage treatments are available locally
Accommodation- Hotel Enzian, Obergurgl
Rooms: South-facing rooms (2-4 people): (24m2) with Austrian twins and cable TV, radio, safe, bathrobes, bath, wc and balcony.
Larger Rooms: (32m2) with Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed or extra beds in the sitting area, available at a supplement.
2-Room Suite (2-4 people): (38m2) has an Austrian twin room, a double sofa bed (suitable for one adult or two children) in the separate lounge area and a balcony.
Single Room (20m2) available on request.
Meals- Hotel Enzian, Obergurgl
- Buffet breakfast with hot options
- Five-course evening meal with three choices of main course,
- Including salad or dessert buffet and cheese selection. Weekly Gala dinner, Italian and Tyrolean buffets
- Christmas and New Year Gala meals included.