Hotel Enzian, Obergurgl, Austria
This charming hotel is the smallest in Obergurgl and receives consistently high feedback from guests who rave about the friendly service and attention to detail. Lovingly run by the Santer family‚ it has lots of character and is beautifully furnished. Guests can pay a supplement to eat in the à la carte Fondue restaurant. It has a great location above the village just a few metres from the slopes.
Features- Hotel Enzian, Obergurgl
- Welcome drink
- Cosy wood-panelled bar
- Recently renovated restaurant
- Rustic Stüberl
- À la carte fondue restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Early suppers
- Special menus
- Free use of wellness area with two saunas, steam room, spa bath and relaxation area
- A selection of massage treatments are available locally
Accommodation- Hotel Enzian, Obergurgl
Rooms: All rooms are beautifully presented in traditional Tyrolean style.
South-facing Austrian twins (Type A): have a balcony with mountain views, cable TV, radio, mini-safe, bathrobes, bath and wc.
Larger Rooms (Type B): 32m2- have Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed or extra bed in the seating area.
Landhaus Apartments (Type D): 38m2- have an Austrian twin room, a double sofa bed in the lounge area and a balcony with mountain views.
Single Rooms (Type B): 20m2 - are available on request.
Meals- Hotel Enzian, Obergurgl
- Buffet breakfast with hot options
- Five-course evening meal with three choices of main course,
- Including salad or dessert buffet and cheese selection. Weekly Gala dinner, Italian and Tyrolean buffets
- Christmas and New Year Gala meals included.