Gamper Hotel, Obergurgl
The Hotel Gamper is a family run hotel with a warm and friendly atmosphere. In a fantastic location just a minutes walk to the ski lift and right in the heart of the village. The popular Nederhütte après ski bar is run by the same family and is a great place to enjoy a drink after skiing.
Features - Gamper Hotel, Obergurgl
- 1 minute walk to the ski lift and ski school meeting point
- central location
- après ski bar Nederhütte located up the mountain
- free WiFi in lobby area
- lift to all floors
Accommodation - Gamper Hotel, Obergurgl43 rooms
For 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower or bath and WC. Superior rooms which have been recently renovated are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have satellite TV, internet, safe and hairdryer.
Meals - Gamper Hotel, Obergurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meals with a choice of main and daily salad buffet
- Weekly farmers' buffet (from January)
- Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala dinners included