Gotthard Hotel, Obergurgl
This small, family-run hotel offers excellent quality of both food and accommodation. The Köll-Scheiber family pride themselves on their high standards and attention to detail.Enjoy magnificent views from the lounge & bar, the restaurant or the excellent spa area.
Features - Gotthard Hotel, Obergurgl
- Comfortable lounge and bar with sun terrace and magnificent views over the village
- Traditional stube
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Indoor pool
- New spa area with outdoor hot tub, steam room, sauna (swimsuits permitted), relaxation room with waterbeds and superb views over Obergurgl and gym free, massage (payable locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access in whole hotel free
Accommodation - Gotthard Hotel, Obergurgl
50 Bedroom. All Austrian twins have bath, telephone, cable TV, safe, hairdryer and radio
larger rooms also have lounge area, minibar and west-facing balcony
Junior suites have lounge area, minibar and south-facing balcony.
Singles have bath or shower.
Meals - Gotthard Hotel, Obergurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet, cheese and fruit selection
- Weekly gala dinner and buffet evening
- Special Christmas celebration with a visit from Father Christmas and carol singing
- New Year celebrations with an apéritif, 7 course gala dinner, live music and midnight oyster and soup buffet included (jacket & tie required)
- Smart casual dress required at all meal times