13 Dec 2014 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 500m from town
- 200m from lift
- Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Austrian Twin Beds
Hotel Haus Gurgl , Obergurgl
This superior bed and breakfast hotel offers modern comforts and convenience and has both a pizzeria and a ski hire shop in-house.
Features - Hotel Haus Gurgl , Obergurgl
- Ideally located just 200m from the Festkogl lift and adjacent to the ski school meeting place and nursery slopes
- The village centre is 5 minutes' walk away
- Traditional breakfast room
- Sauna and infrared cabin free
- Excellent pizzeria 'Belmonte'
- Sports and ski hire shop
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
Accommodation - Hotel Haus Gurgl , Obergurgl
- 23 Spacious Austrian twins have bath, separate WC, balcony, satellite TV, telephone, radio and hairdryer.
- Twins with shower have south-facing balcony and singles with bath and north-facing balcony are on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel Haus Gurgl , Obergurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- For guests choosing half board, a 4 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet and cheeseboard is served in the Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl (5 minutes' walk)
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 40
N, N/W, E
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- High altitude resort
- Good for families
- Lively après ski
- New To Skiing
- Tourist Office
Innsbruck (1h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Very good piste conditions, best at top
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.