Jenewein Hotel, Obergurgl
Beautifully furnished and caringly run by the Schöpf family who pride themselves on their excellent cuisine and personal service, the Jenewein has many repeat guests who praise the warm welcome and the hotel's perfect ski-in/ski-out location oppposite the Hohe Mut gondola. Its new panoramic wellness area is a great addition, with jacuzzi, various saunas, steam room and relaxation area. The hotel's après-ski bar is a popular meeting place for lunch or after skiing. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Features- Jenewein Hotel, Obergurgl
- The Jenewein enjoys an ideal location in the centre of the village at the bottom of the slopes next to the Hohe Mut and Rosskar lifts and ski school meeting place.
- Spacious lounge and bar
- Large sun terrace with ice-bar/café overlooking the slopes
- 'Hexenkuchl' à la carte restaurant
- Newly refurbished leisure area with various saunas, new jacuzzi and relaxation area, steam room, infrared cabin (Free)
- Solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Children's playroom
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
Accommodation - Jenewein Hotel, Obergurgl
- 40 Austrian twins have bath and some sleep up to 3
- Twins for sole use have shower
- All rooms have telephone, satellite TV, radio, safe, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer.
- Rooms with balcony are available on request.
- Room safe
Meals - Jenewein Hotel, Obergurgl
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly gala dinner and various themed buffets
- Special Christmas dinner and 8 course New Year gala dinner with fireworks and midnight buffet included