Hotel Muhle (Gasthof Muehele), Obergurgl
Your hosts, the Gstrein Family offer a super activity programme, superior service and excellent leisure facilities which is why the Mühle attracts repeat guests year after year. It is set in a pretty, wooded area approximately 25 minutes' walk to Obergurgl centre, however a ski bus stops directly outside. There is a beautiful lounge area in which to relax or you can use the extensive wellness area with a swimming pool, saunas and steam rooms.
Features - Hotel Muhle (Gasthof Muehele), Obergurgl
- Ski bus stop directly outside
- Village centre 25 minutes' walk
- Superb 500sqm spa with relaxation room, heated water beds, herbal bath and salt grotto
- Indoor pool, 3 steam rooms and sauna
- Massage and solarium (local charge)
- Games room
- Comfortable lounge and bar
- Internet terminal (local charge)
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel Muhle (Gasthof Muehele), Obergurgl
2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds and balcony. Larger rooms, superior rooms and single rooms are also available at a supplement. Superior rooms, sleeping up to 4 consist of one open-plan room with Austrian twin beds and a double sofa bed. All 44 bedrooms have private bath or shower, WC, cable TV, hairdryer, safe and balcony.
Meals - Hotel Muhle (Gasthof Muehele), Obergurgl
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner and farmers' buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners included.
Please Note: children under 16 years are not allowed in the spa area.