Olympia Hotel, Obergurgl
Ideal for those seeking a small, quality hotel with the emphasis on good service and excellent food and wine, the Olympia has a cosy and romantic feel and is beautifully furnished in traditional Tyrolean style.
Features - Olympia Hotel, Obergurgl
- Comfortable lounge with armchairs leading into a pretty wine room
- Rustic stüberl with open fireplace and cosy bar
- ‘Panorama’ restaurant with beautiful furnishings
- Leisure spa with sauna and Turkish bath (free)
- Panoramic relaxation room
Accommodation - Olympia Hotel, Obergurgl
29. Austrian twins have bath and balcony; junior suites with bath and balcony have lounge area and larger, superior junior suites have bath, lounge area, balcony and panoramic views. All rooms have telephone, cable TV, radio, minibar, safe, bathrobes, hairdryer and Wi-Fi internet access (free).
Meals - Olympia Hotel, Obergurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 5 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish and daily salad buffet, cheese board and fruit selection
- Weekly gala dinner, Austrian and Italian speciality evenings, sparkling wine and salmon for Sunday breakfast
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (jacket & tie required)
- Smart casual wear required at all meal times