Wiesental Hotel, Obergurgl
Another long-term favourite, the family-run Wiesental prides itself on its good food and service. The sun terrace here is very popular for both lunch and afternoon drinks.
Features - Wiesental Hotel, Obergurgl
- Newly refurbished lounge
- Residents and à larte restaurants
- Large south-facing terrace
- Leisure area with jacuzzi, steam room, sauna (free)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Breakfast restaurant
- Car parking - indoor
- Car parking - outdoor
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes
- Ski room
Accommodation - Wiesental Hotel, Obergurgl27 Bedrooms.
Twins have shower or bath, cable TV, radio, phone, safe and hairdryer; more spacious superior twins have lounge area and south-facing balcony. Singles have shower.
Meals - Wiesental Hotel, Obergurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly 5 course gala dinner, weekly speciality evening
- 6 course Christmas gala dinner and 7 course New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight buffet included (smart dress required) Please note: Children under 12 receive an alternative menu at Christmas and New Year