12 Dec 2015 (7 nights)
Heathrow to Salzburg
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 150m from slopes
- 1000m from town
- 800m from ski school
- 800m from resort
- Safe/Deposit Box
Alpenhotel Tauernkonig - Obertauern, Austria
The Alpenhotel Tauernkönig is popular for its warm atmosphere, good service and rustic charm, it houses the lively Hasenstall après-ski bar and the Königsalm restaurant and pizzeria.
Features - Alpenhotel Tauernkonig, Obertauern
- Location Located opposite the Zehnerkar and Grünwaldkopf lifts; 10 minutes’ walk from the centre.
- Rustic lounge and bar area
- Residents’ restaurant with log fire
- a la carte Italian restaurant with open pizza oven
- Après-ski bar
- Sun terrace
- Jacuzzi and solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Steam room
- Indoor jacuzzi
Accommodation - Alpenhotel Tauernkonig, Obertauern
- Austrian twins have shower, some have balcony
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, safe, radio and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Alpenhotel Tauernkonig, Obertauern
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet
- Weekly starter or dessert buffet
- Weekly Italian buffet, farmers’ buffet or gala dinner
- Sparkling wine and salmon at Sunday breakfast
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 50
Direction of Slopes
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- High altitude skiing
- Lively après ski
Salzburg (1h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Fresh snow on upper slopes
Alpenhotel Tauernkonig Reviews
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Heathrow.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.