Alpenhotel Tauernkonig - Obertauern, Austria
The Alpenhotel Tauernkönig is popular for its warm atmosphere, good service and rustic charm, it houses the lively Hasenstall après-ski bar and the Königsalm restaurant and pizzeria.
Features - Alpenhotel Tauernkonig, Obertauern
- Location Located opposite the Zehnerkar and Grünwaldkopf lifts; 10 minutes’ walk from the centre.
- Rustic lounge and bar area
- Residents’ restaurant with log fire
- a la carte Italian restaurant with open pizza oven
- Après-ski bar
- Sun terrace
- Jacuzzi and solarium (pay locally)
- Steam room and sauna (free)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
Accommodation - Alpenhotel Tauernkonig, Obertauern
- Austrian twins have shower, some have balcony
- All rooms have cable TV and Satellite programmes, telephone, safe, radio and hairdryer.
Meals - Alpenhotel Tauernkonig, Obertauern
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet
- Weekly starter or dessert buffet
- Weekly Italian buffet, farmers’ buffet or gala dinner
- Sparkling wine and salmon at Sunday breakfast
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included