Steiner Hotel, Obertauern
With its large leisure area and excellent reputation for service and cuisine the Hotel Steiner is deservedly popular with guests. Run by the friendly Steiner family, you will be made to feel most welcome here.
Features - Steiner Hotel, Obertauern
- Location Enjoying an ideal setting just 150m from the heart of Obertauern and with easy access to the slopes just across the road.
- Spacious bar with lounge area
- Recently refurbished residents’ restaurant
- Playrooms for both infants and children
- 1000m2 spa area with indoor pool, jacuzzi, steam room, 2 saunas, infrared cabin and gym (Free)
- Beauty treatments, massages and solarium (pay locally)
- Late night spa for adults until 10pm
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
Accommodation - Steiner Hotel, Obertauern87 bedrooms:
- ‘Plattenkar’ Austrian twins have seating area and are north-facing
- Larger ‘Seekareck’ Austrian twins have seating area and are south-facing
- Junior suites have lounge area, separate WC and are south-facing
- ‘Zehnerkar’ singles are also available
- 'Grünwaldkopf' Austrian twins have bath or shower, wc and are north-facing(winter 2015/2016)
- All rooms have bath, telephone, cable TV, radio, safe and hairdryer.
Meals - Steiner Hotel, Obertauern
- Full board
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast until 10am
- From 10am à la carte breakfast till 12pm
- 3 course lunch buffet from 12-5pm
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly farmers’ or Italian buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.