3 Jan 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Salzburg
Full Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 150m from town
- Indoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Health Spa
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Steiner Hotel, Obertauern
With its large leisure area and excellent reputation for service and cuisine the Hotel Steiner is deservedly popular with guests. Run by the friendly Steiner family, you will be made to feel most welcome here.
Features - Steiner Hotel, Obertauern
- Location Enjoying an ideal setting just 150m from the heart of Obertauern and with easy access to the slopes just across the road.
- Spacious bar with lounge area
- Recently refurbished residents’ restaurant
- Playrooms for both infants and children
- 1000m2 spa area with indoor pool, jacuzzi, steam room, 2 saunas, infrared cabin and gym (Free)
- Beauty treatments, massages and solarium (pay locally)
- Late night spa for adults until 10pm
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Games room
- Indoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
Accommodation - Steiner Hotel, Obertauern97 bedrooms:
- ‘Plattenkar’ Austrian twins have seating area and are north-facing
- Larger ‘Seekareck’ Austrian twins have seating area and are south-facing
- Junior suites have lounge area, separate WC and are south-facing
- ‘Zehnerkar’ singles are also available
- All rooms have bath, telephone, cable TV, radio, safe and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Steiner Hotel, Obertauern
- Full board
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast until 10am
- From 10am à la carte breakfast till 12pm
- 3 course lunch buffet from 12-5pm
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly farmers’ or Italian buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 50
Direction of Slopes
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- High altitude skiing
- Lively après ski
Salzburg (1h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: The best conditions can be found on the upper slopes
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.