Hotel Adler, Ortisei
The luxurious Adler is one of the best hotels in the Dolomites, presenting the highest standards of comfort, service and cuisine. A superb range of spa and leisure facilities are on hand to entertain and pamper guests. The Adler is prominently situated in the centre, just 200 metres from both the Seceda and Alpe di Siusi lifts.
Features - Hotel Adler, Ortisei
- Cocktail bar with picture windows
- lounge with open fireplace
- Indoor pool leading to outdoor section, whirlpool, steam rooms, saunas, outdoor Finnish sauna and hot tub (all free)
- Extensive cardio gym
- Gymnastics and yoga classes (free)
- Subterranean rock salt lake and grotto, solarium, spa treatments and massages (pay locally)
Accommodation - Hotel Adler, Ortisei
110 Bedrooms: All have bath, hairdryer, safe, satellite TV, pay TV, minibar and telephone. Superior twins can accommodate 4 people and have balcony and small lounge area.
Meals - Hotel Adler, Ortisei
- Buffet breakfast.
- 4 course dinner with choice plus buffets of desserts, salads and cheeses.
- Dinners are often themed, accompanied with live music
- Weekly gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year's gala dinner included