Hotel Adler - Ortisei, Italy
The luxurious Adler is one of the best hotels in the Dolomites, presenting the highest standards of comfort, service and cuisine. A superb range of spa and leisure facilities are on hand to entertain and pamper guests. The Adler is prominently situated in the centre, just 200 metres from both the Seceda and Alpe di Siusi lifts.
Features - Hotel Adler, Ortisei
- Cocktail bar with picture windows
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Regular piano bar
- Indoor pool leading to outdoor section, whirlpool,steam rooms, saunas, outdoor Finnish sauna and hot tub (free)
- Extensive cardio gym
- Gymnastics and yoga classes (free)
- Subterranean rock salt lake and grotto, solarium, spa treatments and massages (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Breakfast restaurant
- Credit cards accepted
- Dinner restaurant
- Fitness room
- Jacuzzi - indoor
- Lounge area
- Public rooms
- Ski room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Accommodation - Hotel Adler, Ortisei
All rooms have bath, hairdryer, and safe, satellite TV, free in-house movies, minibar and telephone.
Superior twins can accommodate 4 people and have balcony and small lounge area.
Family suites for 4 people are available on request.
Meals - Hotel Adler, Ortisei
- Buffet breakfast.
- 3 course evening meal with choice plus buffets of desserts, salads and cheeses.
- Dinners are often themed, accompanied by live music.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.