Hotel Adler - Ortisei, Italy
The luxurious Adler is one of the best hotels in the Dolomites, offering the highest standards of comfort, service and cuisine. A superb range of spa and leisure facilities are on hand to pamper guests.
Features - Hotel Adler, Ortisei
- Location: The Adler is prominently situated in the centre, just 2 minutes’ walk (200m) from both the Seceda and Alpe di Siusi lifts.
- Cocktail bar with picture windows
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Regular piano bar
- Indoor pool leading to outdoor section, whirlpool,steam rooms, saunas, outdoor Finnish sauna and hot tub (free)
- Extensive cardio gym
- Gymnastics and yoga classes (free)
- Subterranean rock salt lake and grotto, solarium, spa treatments and massages (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Ski room
- Credit cards accepted
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Hotel Adler, Ortisei
- Bedrooms: 110
- All rooms have bath, hairdryer, and safe, satellite TV, free in-house movies, minibar and telephone.
- Superior twins can accommodate 4 people and have balcony and small lounge area.
- Family suites for 4 people are available on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Adler, Ortisei
- Buffet breakfast.
- 3 course evening meal with choice plus buffets of desserts, salads and cheeses.
- Dinners are often themed, accompanied by live music.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.