Hotel Adamello, Passo Tonale, Italy
This is a cosy, family-run hotel where you'll feel a warm welcome from the moment you arrive. The owners, Mike and Betty, take great pride in their high levels of customer service and the Adamello received a Customers’ Award for Excellence. Families will love the kids’ play area with climbing wall, slides and ball pits. The food is great, and make sure you leave room for the traditional Trentino-style Gala meal on Wednesday night.
Features - Hotel Adamello, Passo Tonale
- high standard of accommodation with a friendly atmosphere
- magnificent views of the surrounding mountains, with all rooms having a mountain view
- panoramic dining room, lounge and bar area, table football, table tennis and extra charge for WiFi
- 100m² children's playroom for 2-10yrs with ball pool, soft toys, slides and climbing wall
Accommodation - Hotel Adamello, Passo Tonale
Superior 'Alpin' Rooms (2-4 people): Large and comfortable twin rooms have satellite TV, balcony, hairdryer, shower & wc. Some rooms can sleep a third or fourth person.
Single rooms and rooms for sole occupancy are available on request and at a supplement..
Meals - Hotel Adamello, Passo Tonale
- Buffet breakfast
- Three-course evening meal with salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner
- Christmas & New Year evening meals included