Hotel Dolomiti, Passo Tonale
Providing comfortable accommodation and a friendly, relaxed service, this popular hotel has been welcoming British skiers to Passo Tonale for many years. The Dolomiti's owner, Stefano, takes pride in offering excellent cuisine and an exceptionally homely ambience to all his guests.
Features - Hotel Dolomiti, Passo Tonale
- Resort centre and ski school meeting place approx. 2 minutes' walk
- Ski lift less than a minute away
- Small lounge with satellite TV
- Bar/restaurant area
Accommodation - Hotel Dolomiti, Passo Tonale
50 bedrooms. 2 people sharing a room with twin beds, private shower and WC. Triple rooms and quad rooms with twin beds and bunk beds are also available. All bedrooms have satellite TV and telephone. Hairdryers and safes are available at reception.
Meals - Hotel Dolomiti, Passo Tonale
- Buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet
- Weekly local speciality dinner
- Chrismas and New Year gala dinner included