Annecy Suite - La Plagne, France
Annecy is classically Savoyard in style; rich oak panelling dominates the interiors, with a cosy Alpine atmosphere complemented by luxurious leather sofas and deft decorative touches. Bathrooms are smart and contemporary. The suites enjoys the spectacular signature Summit View vista of mountain and piste and the ski schools meet just below the balcony. A unique position overlooking the pistes, ski lifts and nursery slopes with lift access down to the shops, bars and restaurants.
Features - Annecy Suite, La Plagne
- Lift access to piste & ski hire
- Ski in - ski out
- Ethanol flame fire
- TV with UK Freeview
- Philips Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Parking (local charge)
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Daily cleaning (6 days)
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Accommodation - Annecy Suite, La Plagne
Room 1: Small double bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC. Bunk beds (50% discount). Space for a cot.
Room 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC
Room 3:Twin bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC. Bunk beds (50% discount). Space for a cot.
Meals - Annecy Suite, La Plagne
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner