Bourget Suite, La Plagne
Bourget is classically Savoyard in style; rich oak panelling dominates the interiors, with a cosy Alpine atmosphere complemented by luxurious leather sofas and deft decorative touches. Bathrooms are smart and contemporary. Both suites share the spectacular signature Summit View vista of mountain and piste. Annecy and Bourget are the ideal choice for those seeking traditionally-inspired style in an unbeatable on-piste location
Features - Bourget Suite, La Plagne
- Piste side location in village centre
- UK Freeview television
- Music System with ipod lead
- Beauty Treatment room
- Boot warmers
- Balcony (North east facing)
- Cot space in 1 room
- No Smoking chalet
Accommodation - Bourget Suite, La PlagneSleeps 8 - 11
- Room 1: Twin bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC. Bunk beds. Cot space.
- Room 2: Double bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC.
- Room 3: Twin bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC.
- Room 4: Twin bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC. Additional single bed
Chalet staff live out
Meals - Bourget Suite, La Plagne
After the skiing, the best part of any great chalet holiday has got to be the food. It’s not just the carefully prepared menus and choice of house wines, it’s the very real pleasure of not having to lift a finger.
Start the day with morning coffee or tea brought to your bedside, then fuel up with a hearty hot breakfast cooked to order. Freshly baked cakes await your return from the slopes and while you shower, snooze or enjoy an après-ski tipple, a mouth-watering three course meal is delivered effortlessly to your dining table.
Menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light enough to leave you grinning not groaning. Bon Apétit.
Please note: The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.