Chalet L'Alpicois, La Plagne, France
Plagne Centre. Chalet L’Alpicois is a well-located freestanding chalet with the piste and lifts conveniently close. A 300 metre walk (approx.) to the end of the road takes you to the Capella piste from where it is an easy ski to the lifts of Plagne Centre. The shops and restaurants of Plagne Centre are just a 530 metre walk (approx.) from the chalet.
This unique chalet is set amongst a cluster of freestanding chalets in the Lotissement de la Foret area of Plagne Centre. Refurbished for 2014/15, Chalet L’Alpicois is now all en suite, with plenty of comfortable seating, an open fire in the living room and a large balcony, making this a welcoming chalet to return to at the end of a great day in La Plagne. Latest images of the chalet will be available to view on the website from this autumn.
NB The beds in this chalet are slightly smaller than the French norm.
Accommodation - Chalet L'Alpicois, La Plagne
Room 1 = small twin plus extra single bed with shower and WC
Room 2 = twin with shower and WC
Room 3 = twin plus extra single bed with shower, WC and terrace
Room 4 = large twin with shower and WC and double doors to balcony
• open-plan living/dining room with fireplace and balcony
• separate WC
Chalet staff live out.
Meals - Chalet L'Alpicois, La Plagne
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty Breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 Course evening meal followed by coffee
- Umlimited house wine
This chalet is available with flexible catering. With a range of catering and hosting options from the bare minimum to the full works - The choice really is yours!
You really can't beat a chalet for the real home-from-home environment; large living areas with comfortable sofas, a roaring log fire and often your own private hot tub or sauna. But whilst the fully catered chalet offers fantastic value for money, we recognise that some of you may prefer a little more flexibility in your catering arrangements and may even prefer to cook for yourselves altogether.
So what do you get?
- We have specially chosen a selection of our smaller chalets for their superb locations, rooms with en suite or private facilities, and comfortable living areas. Pay one price for the whole chalet for a week which includes:
- Welcome hamper of essentials to get you started which includes:
- 1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50g of English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 bottle of white wine, 1 litre of orange juice and 4 dishwasher tablets
- Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
- Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days a week
- TV and DVD player in living area
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ENJOY OUR FULL LEVEL OF SERVICE INCLUDING:
- Pre-booked lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Pre-booking of ski lessons and ski hire
- Full service from our resort team including restaurant booking and a programme of apres-ski events
- Our UK team will arrange your catering to suit your needs and dietary requirements. You are free to choose how many breakfasts, afternoon teas or evening meals you would like, plus select from one of our great value wine packages