Chalet L'Alpicois, Plagne Centre
Chalet L’Alpicois is a well-located freestanding chalet. The piste and lifts are both conveniently close to the chalet – a 300 metre walk (approx) to the end of the road and on to the Capella piste. From here it is an easy ski to the lifts of Plagne Centre.
This unique chalet is set amongst a cluster of freestanding chalets in the Lotissement de la Foret area. Although simply furnished, Chalet l’Alpicois has a good ratio of bathrooms to bedrooms, plenty of seating, an open fire in the living room and a large balcony, making this a welcoming chalet to return to at the end of a great day in La Plagne.
NB the beds in this chalet are slightly smaller than the French norm.
Accommodation - Chalet L'Alpicois, Plagne CentreGround Floor:
- Room 1 = small twin with half bath and WC
- Room 2 = twin with shower and WC
- Room 3 = twin with bath, WC and terrace
- Rooms 4 - 5 = 2 small twins with door to balcony
- shower room
- separate WC
- open-plan living/dining room with fireplace and balcony
Chalet staff live out
Meals - Chalet L'Alpicois, Plagne Centre
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty Breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 Course evening meal followed by coffee
- Umlimited house wine