Leman Suite - La Plagne, France
Leman suite sleeps 8 in four bedrooms, and boasts a spacious living and dining area with a dedicated chalet host. The decor is tastefully sophisticated, with a boutique-hotel vibe thanks to the luxurious soft furnishings, original works of art, solid oak floors, recessed flat screens and BOSE audio systems. This chalet enjoys an enviable location - a balcony overlooks the spectacular Grand Rochette mountain and the Front de Neige slopes, and an internal lift just outside the apartment's front door takes you down to the piste level, ski school and equipment hire.
A completely unique position overlooking the pistes, lifts and nursery slopes with lift access down to the shops, bars and restaurants.
Features - Leman Suite, La Plagne
- Lift access to piste & ski hire
- Ski in - ski out
- Open fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- BOSE Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Parking (local charge)
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Daily cleaning (6 days)
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Accommodation - Leman Suite, La Plagne
Room 1: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Limited space for a cot.
Room 2: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin, and WC.
Room 3: Double with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Room 4: Twin with en suite shower, handbasin and WC.
Meals - Leman Suite, La Plagne
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner