Lugano Suite - La Plagne, France
Summit View offers a killer combination of stylish comfort and cutting edge decor at a dizzying 2000m altitude and in an unbeatable on-piste location. Luganu Suite sleeps up to 12 people in 4 rooms. The decor is tastefully sophisticated, with a boutique-hotel vibe thanks to the luxurious soft furnishings, original works of art, solid oak floors, recessed flat screens and BOSE audio systems.The balcony overlooks the spectacular Grand Rochette mountain and the Front de Neige slopes.
An internal lift just outside the apartment's front door takes you down to the piste level, ski school and equipment hire. For those wishing to treat themselves, then the extravagant space of this penthouse suite will be for you. You can also upgrade to Platinum service for the ultimate ski indulgence. A completely unique position overlooking the pistes, lifts and nursery slopes with lift access down to the shops, bars and restaurants.
Features - Lugano Suite, La Plagne
- Private lift access to piste & ski hire
- Ski in - ski out
- Open fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- BOSE Music system with iPod connectivity
- Bathrobe and slippers
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
Platinum service available.
Welcome champagne & canapes
Wake up drinks
Daily cleaning (6 days)
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Accommodation - Lugano Suite, La Plagne
Room 1: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Bunk Beds. Space for a cot.
Room 2: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 3: Double with en suite bath, handbasin, WC and balcony. Additional bunk beds (50% discount). Space for a cot.
Room 4: Single / bunk room with en suite shower, handbasin and WC.
Meals - Lugano Suite, La Plagne
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner