Chalet Joly - Plagne Village, France
Situated in the snow sure area of Plagne Village (2050 metres), Chalet Joly is ideal for ski convenience as just across the road is the Telebus lift directly into La Plagne Centre. Alternatively, it is possible to ski from just below the chalet to the St Esprit draglift or Melezes chairlift. Just opposite the chalet are restaurants, shops and a bar and the main nightlife of Plagne Centre is easily accessed by the Telebus (free of charge) which currently runs until 20:30hrs.
Built in a traditional style but with modern décor, Chalet Joly has a pleasant open-plan lounge/dining area with TV and a sun-trap balcony.
NB there is a bunk bed in the hall for children only when a group takes the whole chalet (children do not eat with the main group).
Accommodation - Chalet Joly, Plagne Village
- Room 1 = double with shower & WC
- Room 5 = double with shower and WC (shared with bunks if used)
- open-plan kitchen/living/dining area with fireplace and balcony
- Room 2 = twin (beds not adjacent) with shower & WC
- Room 3 = twin with shower and WC
- Room 4 = twin with bath and WC
Chalet staff live out
Meals - Chalet Joly, Plagne Village
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Hearty breakfast
- Afternoon tea and cake
- 3 Course evening meal followed by coffee
- Unlimited house wine